Wednesday 26 May 2010

You Make Me Wanna Die.



Everything looks better when the sun goes down.

I am completely obsessed with this song at the moment. The video isn't anything too special, just your standard music video really, but I don't think it needs to be. It's hard to believe that a voice like that comes from such a young girl. It's incredible, if just a little bizarre seeing Little J from Gossip Girl singing in a band. I say go Taylor, even though I am ever so slightly jealous of how awesome she is. :P



P.S; I really want these. Ever since seeing Bowling For Soup's video for 'Girl All The Bad Guys Want' I've wanted tartan trousers. No real reason except that they're awesome. One day, they will be mine.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hi pleased to meet you

    loving your blog

    come pay a visit some time

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I'm generally not a fan on Taylor Momsen (I think she acts way too old for her age, has a terrible attitude and generally is setting a poor example for young girls) but I've always been jealous of how gorgeous she is and even more so after I saw this song/vid on Perez. She actually has talent, like, a real voice without it being all synthesized and shit.

    So really just DAMN YOU TAYLOR MOMSEN.

    ReplyDelete