Sunday 5 September 2010

Sneezes, Secrets and a Rather Nice Dress

I'm freezing cold and all sneezy today. Summer is definitely leaving us...the perfect excuse for a lazy day in, I think. :) Until tonight, of course - we're going out for my brother's birthday. He turned 15 today...I feel old, despite only being 19.

***

Moving on, there aren't many good postsecrets this week, I don't think. I totally forgot to post my favourites from last week, which makes me sad, but ohwell. I did like this one today... it reminds me of what's important. There's nothing beautiful about being made out of plastic - it's all FAKE.

Photobucket


Well, that and the fact it makes me feel better 'cos I have terrible skin right now.

***

This dress is absolutely stunning. I love it.

Photobucket

Courtesy of Offbeat Bride via the wonderful blog of LankyJane. :)


That is all. x

2 comments:

  1. You know what? I'm totally tempted to recreate this as my wedding dress, only with a white bodice. Then have three bridesmaids, one in magenta, one in azure and the third in sea green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohhh. That'd be so wicked! <3 x

    ReplyDelete