Monday 12 July 2010

Maybe it's just 'cos it's Summer...

I am suddenly finding myself becoming far more girly. Not according to most people's standards, not at all, but to my own I am definitely becoming a more feminine being. Lol. I find myself looking at dresses online, and liking more typically "girly" music. Maybe I'm just growing up, or maybe the things that are important to me are changing and those things that I once loved now seem so insignificant. Don't get me wrong, I'm still my good ol' cba man self, but there's a girl in there too, and I think she's showing her face more these days.

I'm loving this song, for example:
[apologies for only half the picture, html sucks ass]



As the title of this blog post would suggest, maybe it's just 'cos it's Summer. The beat is so light and fun, and the video looks so bright and carefree and makes me want to get off this dreary British Isle and appear somewhere warm and sunny with a beach and the sea. Give it a month, just under, and I'll be sunning myself on the beach, cocktail in hand, in the Dominican Republic. My oh my, I love Summer. And, yes, I might even be wearing a dress.

2 comments: