Tuesday 13 July 2010

A Secret Shared

I don't know about any of you, but I love post secret. I just checked in there (a little later than usual) to see the latest ones, and thought I'd share my favourites. I think I'll put up my favourite post secrets every week, if I remember, 'cos they're so cool. Some are funny, some are sad, some make you feel better 'cos you know exactly what they mean, some make you think and understand people just a little bit more. So, these are my favourites for this week:


Photobucket

A little praise goes a long way.

Photobucket

LOL, much?

Photobucket

I get that completely, because I'd be exactly the same.

Photobucket

And that's just plain compassion.

<3

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE PostSecret. I check it every Monday. Some of them are REALLY sad though. I prefer the more optimistic ones. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I definitely prefer the ones that are all hopeful. They make me smile. :) x

    ReplyDelete